American Power Service Remains Open
As the Coronavirus situation rapidly unfolds, American Power Service has the health of our employees, families, and of course our customers as our top priority. Like most, we are monitoring the situation day to day, and adjusting our decisions based on town, state and federal guidelines as well as our commitment to continue meeting the needs of our customers. We are committed to providing a safe workspace for our employees while we do our best to continue “business as usual”.
To accomplish our goals, we have set the following guidelines:
- Any sick employee – whether it be a cold or flu – is required to stay home.
- Any employee displaying symptoms consistent with the Coronavirus must get a physician’s note to return to work or self-quarantine as instructed.
- Customers will not be allowed in the shop during this period unless arrangements are made in advance.
- Our repair facility remains open and accepting orders for Babbitt bearing repair and manufacture, as well as for the full range of repair services we regularly offer.
- Within our capabilities, we will continue to provide the same high level of customer service we have always provided.
- At this time, we expect to continue to meet all of our commitments, though repair times may run longer than typical depending on the health of our employees.
As always, we appreciate the opportunity to work with our vendors and customers. We thank you for your support and understanding while we all work together as a nation united, to minimize the impact of this disease and protect the health and wellbeing of all.
Please be smart, and remain safe.
Thank you for your continued business.
Jonathan Samel, President
Bob Westcott, Jr, General Manager
Sindy MacMillan, Administrator